Truck Registration & Tax (IFTA/IRP) Conference
When: November 20, 2019
Where: Minnesota Trucking Association (First Floor Conference Room) 6160 Summit Dr. N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430*
*You can also register to attend remotely via Webex!
Please note seating is limited to 34 attendees, so don't hesitate to register if you want to attend in-person. Otherwise register to attend remotely via Webex!
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Proper credentials and timely data transmission are crucial to keeping the fleet moving. Truck line staff and their third-party partners are challenged to process a myriad of transactions quickly and accurately.
This conference will help you identify service options, documentation, expertise and technology to get the job done right the first time. Department of Public Safety (DPS) and Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) staff will do a deep dive on all things IFTA, IRP, MNLARS and "hacks" that improve your performance.
This conference is designed for all truck fleet and third-party staff engaged in the processing of applications, titles, taxes and fees associated with tractor and trailer rolling stock.
ATTENDEES OF THE CONFERENCE WILL GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF:
- The best service options for their transactions
- Keys to successful online transactions
- Proper documentation and its transmission
- Fleet renewals, vehicle drops and vehicle additions
- Efficient plate replacements and transfers
- Complying with distance and fuel record keeping requirements
- How to successfully pass an audit
- Work-arounds until MNLARS successor is in place
9:00 AM CMV Credentialing- Marge Noll, DVS/DPS
9:45 AM Audit Process- Melanie Hundt, DVS/DPS
10:15 AM Break
10:30 AM FAST Motor Vehicle IRP IFTA System Demo- FAST staff
11:15 AM MNLARS Update & Transition Plan- Anthony Anderson, DPS
11:30 AM Q&A