- Trucking Advocacy
- Attend Events
- News & Resources
|Trucks and Toys|
Trucks & Toys
Our mission is to create joy by connecting children in need at local charities with holiday gifts provided by trucking industry professionals.
For more than 15 years, trucking companies have pulled together to address the needs of less fortunate families by collecting toys for local, Minnesota charities.
How to Help
• We donate to charities throughout the state. If your company is outside of the metro-area and you would like to volunteer as a collection site, contact the MTA and we will get you in touch with your territory captain.
• If your company is located in the metro-area, you can volunteer as a collection site. This means individuals and other companies can bring their toys to your company.
• Make a monetary donation. 100% of pledged money is used to purchase toys for children in need.
• Donate on an individual or company basis. Simply drop off your toy donation to the nearest collection site.
Donate Here! 100% of money donated is used for purchasing toys for children in Minnesota.
If you are looking for a toy collection site near you, here is a list of all our collection sites throughout Minnesota!
What Kinds of Toys Can I Donate?
We accept toys for children ages infant to teenager. Please, no items with a violent theme.
• Infants/Toddlers: Rattles, musical toys, activity centers, soft squeeze toys, baby books, teething toys
• Ages 4-7: Puzzles, plastic trucks, games, coloring books, activity/arts and crafts kits
• Ages 8-10: Hand-held electronic games, board games, sports items, movie theater gift cards
• Pre-Teen/Teen: MP3 players, sports items, diaries/journals, manicure kits, hand-held electronic games