Trucking Management Conference
Keeping Your Company Running, No Matter What!
CLICK TO REGISTER!
WHEN: Thursday, April 16, 2020
WHERE: Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, 7025 Northland Drive N., Brooklyn Park, 55428
COST: MTA member ($229) Non-member ($399)
ATTENDING THIS YEAR'S TRUCKING MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE WILL:
- Provide the opportunity to network with other trucking leaders in Minnesota who share your concerns and can share ideas for addressing them.
- Teach you what you need to put in place to avoid nuclear verdicts.
- Give you the best next steps to take immediately after a ransomware attack.
- Provide proven strategies to minimize risk.
- Empower you to hold on to your best employees through leadership development and organizational alignment
- Put you in contact with resources that will get you through disaster.
- Allow you to think about future growth and strategies instead of being immobilized with fear.
- Help you sleep at night and bolster your confidence that you are prepared for anything and will keep your company going, no matter what!
GENERAL SESSIONS (more info. to come!)
Cyber Attacks (Tour of the Dark Web)- How to Avoid and Prepare
Kyle Loven, JD, CCEP, Computer Forensic Services
Join former FBI Agent and cyber crime expert, Kyle Loven, on a tour of the Dark Web and learn how to avoid dangers to your company's operational and financial health.
Brian Wood, Lind Jensen Sullivan & Peterson
Brian wood will present information on corporate structure, insurance coverage, funded lawsuits and legal consultation to help you through the pre-, during and post-verdict phases of nuclear verdicts. Minimize your risk by thinking ahead!
Uberization of Freight
Deborah Lockridge, Editor in Chief of Heavy Duty Trucking
The world is changing, and real information matters. Find out about Uber Freight so you can affirm your company's value and market advantage in dealing with potential impact.
Scott Arves, Retired President/CEO of Transport America
Scott Arves will share how being prepared and proactive in planning, strategy and leadership helped him through crisis, challenges and the regular ups and downs of running a business during his years at Transport America and Schneider National.
POD 1: Operations
Business Continuity Management After Cyber Attack- Emergency Plan and Examples of Resolution
POD 2: People
Strengthening Your Labor Force Through Leadership Development and Organizational Alignment
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7:00 a.m. Hot Breakfast/Networking
8:00 a.m. Welcome
8:10 a.m. Cyber Attacks (Tour of the Dark Web) How to Prepare & Avoid
9:30 a.m. Exhibitor Expo
10:00 a.m. Nuclear Verdicts
11:30 a.m. Lunch
12:15 p.m. Break before next session
12:30 p.m. Uberization of Freight
1:45 p.m. Breakout Pods
3:00 p.m. Prepared Leadership
3:45 p.m. Wrap-up and adjourn
CLICK TO REGISTER!Virtual Round Table