- Trucking Advocacy
- Attend Events
The mission of the MTA Drive to Thrive Scholarship Program is to provide educational scholarships to individuals who aspire to work in the trucking industry.
Contributors can give to one of three designated funds or simply make a general donation. Any single donation exceeding $2,500 can be a named legacy scholarship to honor an industry leader.
• Truck Driving School Fund: One or more scholarships will be awarded to an applicant who is seeking vocational training to become a licensed, professional truck driver.
• Diesel Technician Fund: One or more scholarships will be awarded to an applicant who is seeking vocational training to become a certified diesel engine technician.
• General Studies Fund: One or more scholarships will be awarded to an applicant seeking a degree from a public or private institution with the specific goal of beginning or continuing work in the trucking industry.
CLICK HERE for the 2017-2018 Scholarship Pledge Form.
The 2017-2018 scholarship application is available now!
Who can apply? To qualify for the MTA Driver to Thrive Scholarship, students must meet at least one of the following:
• Pursuing a degree that will lead to a career in the trucking industry
• Currently employed in the trucking industry and looking to enhance their skill-set or complete their degree
• Have an immediate family member working for an MTA member company
CLICK HERE to apply for the Drive to Thrive Scholarship.