MTA MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS
- industry lobbying efforts to keep your business running
- educational programs and consulting to keep your fleets safe and profitable
- workforce development and image programs to produce and attract qualified drivers and transportation professionals
- the forum for you to network with your industry peers to learn best and emerging practices
- keeping you up-to-date on industry news
- providing you discounted products and services
Your membership is annual and starts from the date you join and it is a company-wide membership, so all employees can take advantage of the benefits.
WHAT TYPE OF MEMBER WILL YOU BE?
Click each type to learn more.
Questions? Contact the MTA at 651-646-7351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For-Hire Carrier - Carriers who receive payment or compensation for the transportation of property (e.g., truckload, LTL, parcel, intermodal, courier, and household carriers). Dues levels are based on a Minnesota revenue formula.
Private Carrier - Carriers whose primary business necessitates the need to operate trucks, but whose core business is not trucking (e.g., private, construction, and waste fleets). Dues levels are based on the number of trucks.
Allied Member - All non-carrier companies who have a vested interest in the success of the trucking industry (e.g., vendors, suppliers, shippers, and brokers). Dues levels are based on whether the company operates in Minnesota only or nationwide.
JOINING STARTS NOW
SELECT YOUR MEMBER TYPE AND CLICK CONTINUE